- Any tenant or applicant who wishes to keep a pet shall so inform management first.
- A Pet Addendum shall be signed immediately by the tenant along with a payment arrangement if pet deposit is not paid in full. (Pet deposit is same as rent or ½ if military).
- No tenant shall have more than two (2) cats or dogs.
- Tenant agrees to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing requirements.
- Tenants agree to keep their pet(s) under control at all times.
- Pet owners shall be liable for damage caused by their pets.
- Keep the property clean and free of pet odors, insect infestation and pet feces, urine, waste and litter.
- Restrain and prevent the pet from gnawing, chewing, scratching or otherwise defacing the doors, walls, windows and floor coverings of the property to include landscaping and shrubs.
- During the high risk seasons the property to include yard must be treated for fleas and ticks. The pet(s) shall also be kept treated.
Phone Residential Service: (800) 464-7928
Business Customers: (800) 499-7928
Public Service Co. of OK (PSO)
Phone: (888) 216-3523
Phone: (866) 275-5265
Phone: (580) 353-2250
City of Lawton Public Works
Water Distribution Phone: (580) 581-3419